Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Titter Dee, Twitter Dum, I smell the blood of being Over done!


Twitter De, Twitter Dum, I smell the blook of something being over done!
5 947
<.div>



Twitter also says you should mention one person Per Tweet on your Follow Friday, else the score is divided by the number of users you mention.

Somehow between #FF Creations and #FF in reality the two creatures have yet to meet. It's been my experience while on Twitter you name as many of your twitter collegues as fast as you can and reply to any whom have done the same to you.  No So accourding to the Follow Friday Rules.  Please check them out there.
http://www.followfriday.com/
Now where is that cute little bird when I need him...ummm.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard