Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Media Blackout is Real, if Not 100% Literal

Occupy Hearts & Minds: The Media "Blackout" is Real, if Not 100% Literal....: Background Alert! I consider myself to be a real news critic and media critic. For one thing, I have a degree in reporting / journalism / m...

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I really appreciate you letting me know. This is sort of my junk/jumble blog, my good one is: http://elaineossipov.wordpress.com but I'm also going to be feeding it into a blogger/typepad blog soon also if you prefer this platform.

      thanks again.. your words mean allot, and I appreciate you taking the time to write to me.

      Delete

Let Your Voice Be Heard