Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

AdBlock: Inturdusing CatBlock

AdBlock: Inturdusing CatBlock: A note from Michael: My cat was so proud of her achievement that I didn't have the heart to undo her work immediately. I'll le...









 Register with our blog and create your own posts here.


Yes, I admit it!! I support this poor starving coder..so he can replace irritating ad's with pictures of cute cats for me. umm... wonder if I can get Symba on that!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard