Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Links to Mental Illness Seen in Fetal Brains: Study --Doctors Lounge

Do you have a member of your family or loved ones affected by Autism, or Other Mental Illnesses?
Take the time to read this report released Today (Oct. 26th) on the Doctors Lounge.

I spent a number of years as Dr. McCandless' Webmaster until I physically couldn't do the job anymore, she is an incredible Dr.  Preferring natural methods to using drugs.  Her book is highly renowned in Autism Circles.  If you have not read it, and are involved with Autism in some way, I recommend this book be read.(see related articles)

Links to Mental Illness Seen in Fetal Brains: Study --Doctors Lounge

read more on the subject here:




Your New Kindle Family is waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard