Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Talk Radio tonight

Blog Talk Radio tonight:

Hi all. Still busy writing Once Burned, but tonight, I’m taking time out to chat with, well, anyone who shows up :) . A while back, author Kat Holmes scheduled me on her Blog Talk Radio show, Kat’s Writing Pen, for a chat. Due to some conflicts, Kat won’t be moderating the chat tonight, but her friend Delilah Stephans graciously agreed to.


So if you’re free at 6pm tonight and you want to chat about the Night Huntress series, characters, Vlad’s book, vampires, writing, or the paranormal in general (really, I’ll talk about almost anything) come on over to Kat’s Writing Pen at Blog Talk Radio. You can call in or type your questions/comments. The information is below. Hope to see some of you there!


Link to show is here.


Call in line: (619) 393-6798


 



Listen to internet radio with KatXs Writing Pen on Blog Talk Radio

Mirrored from Frost Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard