Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Finding Your Passion - But How?

Finding Your Passion - But How?:
I've done pretty well over the years I've been doing this. But my drive was always making money. Now that I'm pretty comfortable, I want to do something I'm super passionate about and something I'll love. Ironically I think this will result in even more money, but that's not 100% of my focus - I want to do something I love.



The weird thing is I really don't know what I'm passionate about. I've been doing this for as long as I can remember, I've tried many ways at making money online and ended up in the e-commerce business to make my money.



So I'm curious on your thoughts about passion, doing what you love, how to find it, etc



:stop: PS: If your going to post something negative or stupid, don't bother, let's keep it positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard