Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Rich, happy, hot, juicy, fabulous NYC dreaming!

Rich, happy, hot, juicy, fabulous NYC dreaming!:


This past weekend was spent adventuring in crafty land creating this movie for Heartweed to submit to Marie Forleo’s Rich Happy & Hot Live competition. Whether or not we win a trip to NYC, a grand time was had illustrating, shooting and editing this little snapshot of handmade goodness. Plus there is a wee bit of us dancing like crazy folk (oh wait, we ARE crazy folk!) to brighten up your week. This was my first time editing a movie but we had such a blast that more videos are in the works for Heartweed (& maybe OMHG!).


Fingers and toes crossed that we win and I get a chance to visit with all the New York City friends I have made online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard