Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Recipes, From Hallmark,

Countdown to Christmas - Recipes - Apricot-Mustard Baked Ham Hallmark Channel
House decorated for Christmas. Jeffreys Bay, E...
Image via Wikipedia

Create a new tradition this year by trying a new recipe each day, or week?
Lots to do, I know everyone is at least as busy as I am, if not moreso, but I wanted to blog about something nice, so each day, I will post a recipe  and a gift idea, as an aside to my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard