Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Friday, September 23, 2011

How to Be A Featured Shop

How to Be A Featured Shop:


I love to feature my fellow artisans! I am always on the lookout for shops that sell beautiful handmade gifts. Do you have a shop and want to be featured on the Artisan Crafted Blog? Here's more info!

What kind of shops can be featured?

• items must be handmade by you

• items are of exceptional taste and execution

• the use of unique or interesting materials

Beautiful photographs are a must. Your photos must be:

• feature-ready, and a minimum of 450 pixels wide. Most times I can copy these from your shop.

• crisp, clear and showcase your items

• well-lit, free of flash spots and harsh shadows

• interestingly cropped, fun angles are a plus

If you are selected, all I ask in return for being featured is that you use social media (facebook, twitter, blog, etc.) to announce your feature when it posts.

Ready to Submit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard