Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Friday, September 23, 2011

We Have a Winner! The Envelope Please…..

We Have a Winner! The Envelope Please…..:
Felted Olive green wool woman scarf / wrap / cobweb/ evening shawl / Fall fashion / autumnChopard and her wonderful Felted Olive Green Woman’s Scarf was the winner of the September Song, last week’s edition of Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks. Congratulations. Can’t wait for the interview to find out where she gets her ideas. I just love that scarf.
Thanks to everyone in last weeks picks. All of the items are amazing….I wouldn’t have picked them if they weren’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard