Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This is a great plug-in utility for chrome.  A translator plug in specifically for google Plus, I...

This is a great plug-in utility for chrome.  A translator plug in specifically for google Plus, I...:
This is a great plug-in utility for chrome.  A translator plug in specifically for google Plus, I just notice if I put a great post up in spanish or another language not many people are reading, I think this will really help communications.  So, I'll add it here, maybe +Gabriel Vasile  maybe you would like to add it to your googleplus scoop.it page, People seem to use that as their bible when first starting out. :) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jfppgkomfopklagggkjiaddgndkgopgl
Register with our blog and create your own posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard