Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ok, so whadda going to do??

I think I was talking about holidays, yes.. yes I was thinking about holidays. 

 So the thing is, as I was saying I need "something to look forward to"  something that is scheduled for me, rather than by me. What better to use than Holidays? Thank you for it being so close to Christmas or I really might not have thought about this for a while.

    Using Holidays as my base, I believe what I will start to do with my wearable art is focusing it on the Holidays.  Using the esthetics of the Holiday to be the basis for a creation of lets say maybe 6 different pieces in each category to create my "Wearable Art Lines"  Hey I'm starting to look forward to this already... umm..."happiness is nothing more than having something to look forward to" I wonder if I could use the concepts contained within that statement to create a logo....happiness = heart, sunshine, flowers, etc; forward = arrows, road, and "to" could be anything like a gemini sign, or a double ring, or something like that.  It's an idea.. another one I think I'll think on for a while.
    For now, it's time for my 4 o'clock coffee...Yes, I realize it's 6:33 but hey, I'm running late today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard