Cross Banner

Welcome,
Thanks for stopping by, Please be sure to comment on a post or two while you're here. If you're in Empire Ave. My ticker Number is STSEA comment on my blog and leave yours, I'll be sure to do the same. You might also want to check out a few of my other blogs.
Thanks very much folks!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yea Thursdays Here!

   Yep, it's Thursday and the girls are due over for our night of great conversation with great people doin the thing we love most to do, yep you got it.  It's our Beading Night.
   I'm going to have them look over this blog and see what they think about my "something to look forward to", it's always good to get multiple opinions on things.  Especially when those opinions are from people you trust.
   I completed my goal today of placing two new pieces on my store each day.  Between making the items, taking and editing the images and then figuring out the description for the item, placing new products takes time.  I have it down to about 45 minutes per item.  That's 45 minutes simple to upload and place the item description, i.e. that certainly does not include the time it takes to make an item.  Having said all that, this is another short term goal, which I look forward to completing each day.  "Something to look forward to."   I do believe there is more to that statement than meets the eye.  I'll try and write more later this evening after the girls leave.  It's going to be a short night for health reasons, but I didn't want to cancel it, especially since it's been three weeks which we have already missed.  So I took a nap this afternoon for two hours, and called Margrette, almost ready to cancel the evening, and she suggested the short get together idea.  She always has wonderful ideas.

If you would like to view the two new items I placed on my Etsy store today visit these links:
Lapis lazuli, Citrine and Peridot, Beautiful Necklace
Seashells and Pearls The perfect necklace to wear with jeans. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard